Wednesday 5 April 2017

My Hipster Breakfast and I



I've got my certified hipster breakfast here. Seeing as it is the hip thing to take pictures of your food especially if it is a hipster meal. Except I haven't yet got a selfie stick (aka Hipster Fail) to show that it is authentically my breakfast, and that it is indeed I that is consuming it.

Besides this, let's just presume that this IS my breakfast and I DID eat it this morning. Hipster excuses... jees.

Well, I've got my local hipster free range eggs, which are cooked just right without the eggs being runny, and mushrooms and my local farmer's market bought hipster tomatoes and guess what? You guessed it, it's gluten free because I did the hipster thing and left out the bread!

Beside this, it wouldn't be a certified hipster breakfast if it wasn't cooked in a hipster town like Margaret River and guess what else?

I've covered the entire dish with a hipster super food. Dulce flakes.

So I'm making the hipster improvements to my life and being a true hipster in the best hipster fashion I can be.

I was a hippy, and now I'm a hipster - and I'm reaping all the wonderful benefits that go with it. (well technically I was an extremely dark, anarchist hippy/ verging on crusty punk, but as long as I clean my dreads with coconut oil (organic!) I'll be able to turn by crusty punkedness into hipster certification!)

There's just one problem with this meal that everybody missed and unfortunately I'm going to tell you and let all your hipster bubbles down. Here it is.

I used coles brand pre-sliced mushrooms and coles brand packet lemon juice and coles brand uber processed the fuck out of salt. I also cooked it in a teflon pan which was made of the very un-hipster substance ALUMINIUM! (Sounds like ILLUMINATI but one thousand times worse!)

Well, this is a hipster fail in the unwritten Bible de la Hipster...

But you can't say that I didn't try.

Bu bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment