Tuesday 10 January 2017

Group Energy and the Power of our Attention



What we all deny to exist in the secular social world is something fundamental to our reality - Group Energy. Energy created by group expectation, group projection or group belief affects our ability to do things. Something I have discovered when playing music on the street (three years) is my skill level fluctuates according to: - my own personal energy levels - the reception of the music, or how much response I get from people either in money or smiles, or generally how the atmosphere feels

- my personal ability to channel the energy on that day

There are days when I will put myself smack bang in the middle of the commotion and I will find myself playing things that I have never played before, or play with such feel that everything I do is filled with interest. I simply become a channel of the energy around me.


There are other times when it feels like I am not wanted in the space by whomever it may be, and I am ignored on the street - as result, my fingers become like cardboard and hard to manipulate and my voice becomes coarse very quickly.


There have been times when I will be feeling very low in energy and someone gives me a genuine boost via a smile and a look and my playing suddenly feels really good, my skill level increases and my voice becomes instantly clearer.


I point out these things in my own experience because I want people to become aware that not everything is 'skill'. Some things are skill and some are technique but most of it is about feel. To be able to feel the energy and reciprocate it.


This being that when we worship people on a stage, being a crowd of ten thousand, we are all collectively giving the performers our energy and their ability to give us what we want is dependent on their ability to channel the energy - to feel the energy and let it run through them, educating them and moving them.


The energy can be directly attributed to focus or attention but it is not this specifically.


Life is a mind game. If we can make many people around us approve of us and then use this energy to boost our idea or personality into the greater field of group consciousness, this is the equivalent in the physical world of 'making it big'. It is called social energy or social capital but also can be a literal etheric energy harnessed through quantum existence.


On the other side of the coin, if you are not wanted and despised by a large group of people, this can quite easily be felt as well. If enough people believed that I was the devil, or was possessed by the devil, being such a sensitive channel, it would be hard not to live out this projection. Every decision we make is held accountable in 'mind'. Anything we slip 'under the covers' is found out through experience. Nothing repressed ever goes away. Everything is exposed eventually through a sea of energy constantly trying to iron out the errors in its flow.


This is not something to be afraid of, it's just a level of awareness that assists in understanding reality and in the long run assist us in making it work for the better for all of us - this mind energy controlled reality.


When we all put our energy together for one cause we have the ability to expand that energy pool exponentially. When we stick to ourselves we hold onto what little energy we've got and fear it slipping away. In high energy states, we can do almost anything, including slow down time allowing extra space to feel when the right notes should go where or how to express the voice with more sensitivity.

Montikarus

1 comment:

  1. Fear is a creative force of the group mind -

    http://jungcurrents.com/jung-collective-shadow-scapegoat-evil

    ReplyDelete