Wednesday 18 January 2017

Scribing 3 - Synthesis



An abstract attention is drawn to the obscurity
Here comes the man in the dark cloak
Are we all waiting for him?
Was it a good reason to die?

Is everything I've ever lived for
What I would choose to live for
Everytime?

Am I already in a type of ground hog day?
Have I no escape?
But is it a prison really?
Is the mind the only thing that makes it such?

Can the world walk like me
By my side and talk
About existence

Chance has caught us
The pandemonium is clear
Make a choice now
Urgency
Emerging free! Be free little bird!

Another replay of the same thing
Is this what I'd have chosen every time?
Hang a minute
Hold the phone

We've assumed free will exists
Well if it doesn't what then?
Can I choose what I wish in a world so solid and controlled?

No.
Then shall I change it to make it into what I want?
No.
Shall I frustrate myself in trying?
Probably

Is that how I'd like to repeat this prison world experience
Over and over, every life in frustration?
No.

Well, I'll stop trying to break the chains with fists
And use my intention and awareness
To fold time

Into the darkness we go
In between, the inbetween
Further and further
Deeper into infinity
Falling

Will I stop?

Not yet, wait.

The process is not complete.

--there is a dedicated blog for Scribings to be found here: http://scribingsbymontikarus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment