Monday 16 January 2017

My Dark Electronic Past



For a period of three to four years (2009-2013 with small periods of being civilised) I lived on the streets in Australia through a choice not to be anyone's slave.

I created a few albums of electronic/experimental music in this time of great searching and darkness. My method of music creation was to design a music track and then sing/talk improvised words/lyrics over the top. Mind you there are some exceptions to the improvisation rule.

You can find a large portion of my works here.

A short word of warning - Darkness this way comes. I have since chosen the light. I see that history is never forgotten and everyone's path is the best teacher when laid bare. But really, this shit is a dark reflection of a former self - a place I use to inhabit in mind. I no longer let religion rule my mind, being raised in a Seventh Day Adventist home, but the residue of my 'rejection of God' can be felt clearly in this music. I am a spiritual sovereign, I do now know a form of God. Not the one I was raised with, I can tell you that much.

This little light of mine, I'm going to let it shine

Yod Kaf Meme

Pillar of Light

Let's have a sequel hey?

Messengers - A collaboration with Sun-Inside of Ukraine

Positive Energy - Another collaboration with Sun-Inside of Ukraine

Tube Gospels - the Overture - A collaboration with Lezet of Poland

More can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/user/MatthewSforcina/videos

Three albums and some singles now inaccessible, I attempted to sell through electronic distribution:
A grape less than a bunch
I'm a few of these sown
A picture of land mass regurgitated by nuclear fusion





No comments:

Post a Comment